Disclaimer- The information and illustrations displayed in all advertising material are indicative only and subject to change. All apartments are subject to contract and availability. Whilst the developer has taken care in compiling this information, neither the developer or its agents warrant the accuracy of the information and illustrations and do not accept any liability for any error or discrepancy in these items. Images showing the building, interiors and views are computer generated prior to construction and indicative only. Dimensions, layouts, finishes and specifications are subject to change and may differ from those shown. Views differ between apartments. Furniture and plantings are for decorative purposes and not included. The information and illustrations displayed in this advertisement will not form any part of contract of sale. The contract for sale will contain the relevant detailed information. Interested parties must rely on their own enquiries and the information in the contract of sale for the property.
Brisbane 1 $25,000 Incentive
This Promotion applies to Sales of Promotional Stock in R&F’s Brisbane 1 development (‘Participating Development’) during the Promotion Period.
The Promotion period commences at 10am AEST on 1st May 2021 and ends at 5pm AEST on 31 December 2021 unless extended in writing by the Developer at its absolute discretion.
This promotion applies only to sales that:
1. Are of Promotional Stock in a Participating Development;
2. Occur during the promotion period;
3. Are new sales;
4. Do not relate to nominee sales;
5. Are to a natural person or an Australian Self-Managed Superannuation fund; and
6. The Purchaser or Purchasers agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Promotion.
This promotion excludes sales that:
1. Are not of Promotional Stock in a Participating Development;
2. Occur outside the promotion period;
3. Are not new sales;
4. Relate to the purchase of nomination stock;
5. Are to corporate or incorporated entities with the exception of superannuation funds;
6. Form part of a bulk sale, referral program, or any other discount offer or arrangement;
7. The Purchaser or Purchasers refuse to agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Promotion.
Eligibility Criteria for Qualifying Sales:
To be eligible for the promotion Qualifying Sales must satisfy the following additional conditions::
1. The unit purchased must be designated ‘Promotional Stock’ by the Vendor of the Participating Development.
2. The Vendor shall maintain a ‘Promotional Stock Register’ during the promotional period containing the details of all units to which the Promotion applies. This register may be updated or varied by the Vendor of the Participating Development at its absolute discretion at any time during the Promotion Period.
3. The Purchaser/s must sign an Expression of Interest for their preferred unit and pay a holding deposit of $2,000 to the Vendor’s solicitors trust account prior to the expiration of the Promotion Period.
4. Within 7 days of signing the Expression of Interest and paying the holding deposit, the Purchaser/s must sign and return a fully and properly executed Contract of Sale to the Vendor or their Solicitor nominated in the Contract of Sale;
5. Pay the balance of the Deposit by the date required by the Contract of Sale;
6. Complete the Contract by its scheduled Settlement Date / due date for completion nominated in the Contract of Sale. Contracts which do not settle for any reason or which do not settle on the date nominated in the Contract of Sale shall no longer be eligible for this Promotion;
On selected apartments in Brisbane 1, R&F will pay to the Buyer on the Settlement Date $25,000 by way of adjustment to the Purchase Price in favour of the Buyer on settlement of the purchase Contract.
Additional Conditions of Promotion:
1. R&F Property Australia Pty Ltd has and shall exclusively and finally determine:
• Whether any Sale occurring during the Promotion Period is eligible for this Promotion;
• Whether the sale occurred during the promotion period;
• Whether the sale was a Qualifying Sale;
• Whether any exclusions apply to the Sale;
• Whether the Purchaser has complied with the conditions of the Promotion.
• What the Advertised Price and Contract Price applicable to the Promotion is, which shall be the Contract Sum exclusive of GST and before any settlement adjustments.
2. R&F reserves the right to extend or terminate this promotion early at any time at its absolute discretion.
3. The Purchaser/s agree to disclose the existence and terms and conditions of this Promotion to any bank or other financial institution from which they are seeking finance for the purchase of Promotional Stock and agree to indemnify R&F and the Vendors from any liability arising from their failure to disclose the existence or terms and conditions to your bank or other financial institution.